Back to job search
|Location||Halton, Halton, England|
|Salary||£22.46 - £24.96 per hour|
- Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
- Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers.
- Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers.
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
- Write high quality reports as required and also where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
- Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative and evaluate their own and others practice.
- Be familiar with local resource networks and undertake capacity building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations.
- Recognised by peers as a source of reliable knowledge and advise others.
- Social Worker -Children Safeguarding
Bradford, Bradford, England | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
1. To safeguard children including those at sig...
- Assistant Team Manager-Mental Health
Dudley, Dudley, England | £23.49 - £25.89 per hour
To provide professional leadership to a team of...
- Social Worker Children' disabiliy
Halton, Halton, England | £25.14 - £27.41 per hour
Halton’s Disabled Children Service has a small ...