Back to job search
|Salary||£21.23 - £23.43 per hour|
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be able to provide evidence of registration to the GSCC.
- Knowledge of key legislation relevant to professional social care work
- Knowledge of the functions of a health and social care department and related agencies
- Knowledge of methods to plan and review services for the client group
- Knowledge of social diversity and equal opportunities and the ability to demonstrate this throughout all aspects of practice
- Experience of managing a complex case load
- Must have 2 – 4 years Post qualification social work experience required
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with clients and other health professionals
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Customer focused
- Experience of producing reports for a variety of audiences
- Good IT skills
- Customer Relations Manager
Orpington | £40000 - £45000 per annum
In this role as a Customer Relations Manager yo...
- Healthcare Assistant
Kempston | £11 per hour
In this role as a Health Care Assistant you wil...
- HR Manager
London | £42000 - £45000 per annum
In this role as a HR Manager you will be requir...