Back to job search
Social Worker - Adults -Physical Disabilities and Older Adults Team
|Salary||£21.23 - £23.43 per hour|
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be able to provide evidence of registration to the GSCC.
- Knowledge of key legislation relevant to professional social care work
- Knowledge of the functions of a health and social care department and related agencies
- Knowledge of methods to plan and review services for the client group
- Knowledge of social diversity and equal opportunities and the ability to demonstrate this throughout all aspects of practice
- Experience of managing a complex case load
- Must have 2 – 4 years Post qualification social work experience required
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with clients and other health professionals
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Customer focused
- Experience of producing reports for a variety of audiences
- Good IT skills
- Social Worker Children Disabilities
West Sussex | £36.00 - £38.00 per hour
Location: Bridge House WorthingWorking Arrangem...
- Social Worker -Practitioner
Wiltshire | £28.00 - £30.0 per hour
The team works with people with long term and c...
- Social Worker Duty and Assessments- Childrens
Worcester | £30.00 - £32.00 per hour
Duty and Assessments Team Social Workers - Brom...