Back to job search
|Salary||£20.00 - £28.00 per hour|
- Working and taking responsibility for a case load of complex problems and vulnerable older number of more vulnerable individuals or those with complex problems.
- Offering self-assessments /completing assessments of needs with service users and carers
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Monitoring and reviewing support plan care packages
- Being on Day Duty if required.
- Attending relevant training courses and staff development programmes, when available.
- Undertook specific liaison functions and/or specific areas of work with other establishments/groups/agencies
- Being conversant with Department policies and procedures and will sought written records as required or appropriate.
- Completing NHS Health Continuing Checklists as appropriate
- Safeguarding Vulnerable older adults
- Promoting choice and independence
- Completing Carers Assessment
- Social Worker Practitioner Children in Need
Bedford | £38.00 - £40.50 per hour
The Permanency Team support and monitor the wel...
- Social Worker Children Fostering
Bedford | £34.00 - £36.50 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker to join the ...
- Social Worker – Disabled Children's Team
Northamptonshire | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
Hybrid, there is an expectation that time is sp...