Back to job search
|Salary||£20.00 - £28.00 per hour|
- Working and taking responsibility for a case load of complex problems and vulnerable older number of more vulnerable individuals or those with complex problems.
- Offering self-assessments /completing assessments of needs with service users and carers
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Monitoring and reviewing support plan care packages
- Being on Day Duty if required.
- Attending relevant training courses and staff development programmes, when available.
- Undertook specific liaison functions and/or specific areas of work with other establishments/groups/agencies
- Being conversant with Department policies and procedures and will sought written records as required or appropriate.
- Completing NHS Health Continuing Checklists as appropriate
- Safeguarding Vulnerable older adults
- Promoting choice and independence
- Completing Carers Assessment
- Social Worker -Adults-Disabilities
Southampton | £30.00 - £32.00 per hour
Care Act Assessments, Reviews, MCA and Section ...
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities
Central Bedfordshire | £40 - £42.80 per hour
Social workers required in both North and South...
- Social Worker - Long Term Child Protection
South Gloucestershire | £38 - £41.01 per hour
We are seeking 3 Advanced Social Workers - Loca...