Back to job search
|Salary||£20.00 - £28.00 per hour|
- Working and taking responsibility for a case load of complex problems and vulnerable older number of more vulnerable individuals or those with complex problems.
- Offering self-assessments /completing assessments of needs with service users and carers
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Monitoring and reviewing support plan care packages
- Being on Day Duty if required.
- Attending relevant training courses and staff development programmes, when available.
- Undertook specific liaison functions and/or specific areas of work with other establishments/groups/agencies
- Being conversant with Department policies and procedures and will sought written records as required or appropriate.
- Completing NHS Health Continuing Checklists as appropriate
- Safeguarding Vulnerable older adults
- Promoting choice and independence
- Completing Carers Assessment
- Locum Pharmacy Assistant
Essex | £13.18 - £16.00 per hour
Specialty: Locum Pharmacy Assistant Start Date:...
- Locum Oncology Pharmacist (Private Hospital)
London | £35.00 - £45.00 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum Oncology Pharmacist (Private H...
- Locum Prison HMP Pharmacy Technician
Nottinghamshire | £25.48 - £31.00 per hour
Specialty: Locum Prison Pharmacy Technician (HM...