Back to job search
|Salary||£25.66 - £27.86 per hour|
- To undertake the range of activities necessary for the entire Care Management process as outlined in the Care Act and associated guidance
- To undertake such casework duties as are appropriate in relation to cases allocated by Team managers, within the policies of the Department. This duty includes the maintaining of up-to-date and adequate paper and IT based case records.
- To undertake the specific duties, as are assigned to their relevant professional group under any relevant legislation, and such additional duties as may be directed by the Head of Service /Service Manager.
- To identify areas of risk and complete risk assessments in line with the Merton Care Management Procedures
- To contribute to the Council’s legislative duties in relation to the Mental Capacity Act including Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- To keep people safe by working to the agenda of the Safeguarding Adults Board including carrying out enquiries, employing the principle of making safeguarding personal, and contributing to quality assurance in safeguarding.
- To ensure that quality and value for money services are commissioned to meet identified needs and that services purchased comply with Corporate and Departmental standing orders and good practice guidelines. To effectively negotiate the best price for care and placements.
- Provide statistical information as required and to co-operate in research projects where appropriate in consultation with the Team Manager/Service Manager.
- To maintain such reports and records as may be required, including car mileage, hours worked, daily diary etc.
- To input to customer database CareFirst in an accurate and timely fashion, and to keep other records up to date as required by policy and procedure.
- To attend such meetings as required by the service.
- To attend courts, tribunals and other hearings as required by the Department, both to give evidence, submit reports and provide support to customers.
- To undertake training and attend courses by agreement with the Team Manager/Service Manager to develop skills and professional practice.
- To carry out their duties under the general supervision of a Team Manager and/or Assistant Team Manager. To accept obligations which supervision implies in relation to the maintenance of highest professional standards and generally, in the course of their duties, to foster and maintain good
- social worker -Chilren Safeguarding
Bradford | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
Key Purpose of Post1. To safeguard children inc...
- Social Worker Complex Care
Brent | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
South and North Complex teams are looking for 2...
- Social Worker -Learning Disabilities -Adults
Southwark | £27.00 - £29.50 per hour
Review/ assessment support planning to set up a...