Back to job search
|Salary||£12.33 - £14.83 per hour|
- To work with adults, using a strength based approach, who may have a wide range of care and support needs and require support to reduce and manage identified risks.
- To work in partnership and engage other professionals to ensure there is a multi-agency approach which enables the adult and/or their carer to live as independently as possible.
- To meet statutory requirements including best practice in relation to the principles of the Care Act 2014 and the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- To fully engage in reflective practice, demonstrating you are an active member of the team.
- To identify adults and carers who may be at risk and support safeguarding procedures, alongside a qualified social worker
- To participate in a range of meetings with adults and carers’ and exchange information, participate in decision making, with support, and review progress.
- To carry out meaningful conversations which determine eligibility under the Care Act (2014).
- To engage with adults and their carers using a strengths-based approach to identify available resources to meet their needs (wherever possible).
- To build to excellent and effective relationships with other agencies and the local community to sign-post when appropriate.
- To develop creative support plans which focus on the outcomes of adults to promote their independence and ensure Care Act (2014) needs are met in a way which helps to maximise this.
- To gather and analyse from a variety of sources that will provide an informed judgement for the decisions you make
- To have an awareness of potential deprivation of liberty and seek management support.
- To promote the welfare of Children and discuss any safeguarding concerns with the line manager.
- Plain Film Reporting Radiologist Consultant
Hillingdon | Competitive
Day Webster Recruitment is a renowned healthcar...
- General Paediatrician with Endocrine Interest Consultant
West Sussex | Competitive
Day Webster Recruitment is a trusted healthcare...
- Doctor - Care of the Elderly & Stroke Department
Warrington | Competitive
Day Webster Recruitment is a reputable healthca...