Back to job search
|Salary||£37 - £40.01 per hour|
- To receive and respond suitably to contacts from people who need support and their carers.
- To work with those people to identify how their needs affect them and what needs to happen to manage those needs.
- To maximise the opportunities for vulnerable people to be in control of their lives and to live as independently as possible.
- Where appropriate, to review those arrangements.
- To undertake suitable work as required in relation to:
- Mental Capacity
- Deprivation of Liberty
- Assessment and management of risk.
- To develop relevant expertise and knowledge appropriate to their role as a Social Worker.
- To provide social work expertise to other team members and undertake supervisory responsibilities as directed by the Team Leader.
- To apply best value principles.
- To record all relevant details relating to their work.
- Social Worker-Adults -Physical Disabilities.
Southwark | £40000 - £41604 per annum
We are looking for someone with experience work...
- Social Worker (Adults)-Mental Health
| £23.00 - £25.20 per hour
Principal Accountabilities:1. With supervision ...
- Social WorkerChildren In Need
Brent | £27.00 - £30.10 per hour
Provide a high quality social work service for ...