Back to job search
|Salary||£27 per hour|
- Qualified Social worker
- Work with Key Workers to identify the need for and provide specific social work interventions.
- Develop a collaborative relationship with individuals with a disability of all ages and their families within which you can promote positive expectations of what they can achieve and understand their wishes and feelings.
- Undertake observation and purposeful interaction with individuals, families and other professionals to understand the needs and strengths of the individual, their network of relationships and their capacity to consent.
- Support and mentor Key Workers by actively engaging in peer group discussions about cases, to inform practice; and to identify the need for, and provide professional interventions.
- Take responsibility for the provision, as required, of: o assessments under the Children Act, following Working Together Guidelines o Continuing healthcare assessments and reviews o Collaborate with the Safeguarding Team to ensure Safeguarding enquiries are completed
- Instigating or undertaking court proceedings to secure the safety and welfare of individuals.
- Substantial experience of planning personalised individual support for adults, young people or children with a disability
- Evidence of promoting the involvement of people in developing their own care/support plans
- Understanding of the legislative and policy context of services for adults or children with a disability, including case law and findings from enquiries.
- Understanding of disabilities and their impact, for individuals, their families and society
- Knowledge of child, adolescent and adult physical, intellectual emotional and social development and family dynamics.
- Knowledge and some experience of applying the Mental Capacity Act assessments, Best Interest Assessments or the Frazer Guidelines for assessment of capacity to consent..
- Knowledge of mental health legislation including section 117 joint assessments
- Understanding of the principles of the different funding streams available to support adults, young people or children.
- Experience of working as part of a team, in developing services and the professional practice of colleagues.
- Experience of enabling individuals and families to develop dynamic options for individuals to progress to independence
- Evidence of applying a range of theories and models for social work interventions with children, adults, families groups or communities
- Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist - OUTSIDE IR35
East London | £35 - £38 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist Star...
- Senior Social Worker - Childrens services
Southwark | £27.27 per hour
We are looking for a child focused and relation...
- Assessor Front door service for Adult Social care
Lambeth | £21 per hour
Front door service for Adult Social careTo scre...