Back to job search
|Salary||£21 - £24 per hour|
- To ensure that the outcome of all work with adults in need of care and support, and with their carers, is to promote their wellbeing.
- To ensure that opportunities to prevent, delay or defer the need for intensive services are maximised by ensuring opportunities for re-ablement and independent living are always considered and explored, enhancing individual and family resilience.
- To carry out and review Needs Assessments & Care and Support Plans for individuals and their carers in a timely and effective way ensuring that they are involved fully in the process
- Social Worker - CAST Children
Farnborough | £37 - £40 per hour
The CAST team works with families with a need f...
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities
Norwich | £270 - £275 per day
To provide outstanding services to children in ...
- Social Worker - Looked After Children
Great Yarmouth | £31 - £33 per hour
Job Purpose To provide outstanding services to ...