Back to job search
|Salary||£21 - £24 per hour|
- To ensure that the outcome of all work with adults in need of care and support, and with their carers, is to promote their wellbeing.
- To ensure that opportunities to prevent, delay or defer the need for intensive services are maximised by ensuring opportunities for re-ablement and independent living are always considered and explored, enhancing individual and family resilience.
- To carry out and review Needs Assessments & Care and Support Plans for individuals and their carers in a timely and effective way ensuring that they are involved fully in the process
- Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist - OUTSIDE IR35
East London | £35 - £38 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist Star...
- Senior Social Worker - Childrens services
Southwark | £27.27 per hour
We are looking for a child focused and relation...
- Assessor Front door service for Adult Social care
Lambeth | £21 per hour
Front door service for Adult Social careTo scre...