Back to job search
|Salary||£37.00 - £40.10 per hour|
- As an exemplary practitioner, provide leadership and professional knowledge to colleagues; promote innovation and model and facilitate reflective practice
- Work with vulnerable adults who have complex needs to assess their needs and develop support plans to enable them to achieve an optimum level of independence to develop and maintain relationships and be valued members of their community
- Demonstrate professional commitment and a high level of knowledge, critical thinking, communication skills and creativity, in order to support people to achieve positive outcomes and a good quality of life
- Senior Practitioner - Childrens
Camden | £29.00 - £31.50 per hour
To manage and co-ordinate the work of a social ...
- Social Worker - Adults -Disabilites
Camden | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
The placement is with Camden's Learning Disabil...
- Senior Practitioner-Children
Dudley | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
We are looking for a part time (18.5 hours) Sen...