Back to job search
|Salary||£37.00 - £40.10 per hour|
- As an exemplary practitioner, provide leadership and professional knowledge to colleagues; promote innovation and model and facilitate reflective practice
- Work with vulnerable adults who have complex needs to assess their needs and develop support plans to enable them to achieve an optimum level of independence to develop and maintain relationships and be valued members of their community
- Demonstrate professional commitment and a high level of knowledge, critical thinking, communication skills and creativity, in order to support people to achieve positive outcomes and a good quality of life
- Social Worker -Adults-Disabilities
Southampton | £30.00 - £32.00 per hour
Care Act Assessments, Reviews, MCA and Section ...
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities
Central Bedfordshire | £40 - £42.80 per hour
Social workers required in both North and South...
- Social Worker - Long Term Child Protection
South Gloucestershire | £38 - £41.01 per hour
We are seeking 3 Advanced Social Workers - Loca...