Back to job search
To work in the Adult Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (Adult MASH)
|Salary||£22 per hour|
- To ensure appropriate implementation of West Midlands Adult Safeguarding Procedures and of the local MBC Adult Safeguarding procedures.
- Highlight and assess risk and reduce/prevent harm or abuse.
- Ensure the individual is made safe if immediate risk identified
- Carry out duty senior function for safeguarding contacts, prioritising and determining the nature of our response.
- Completion of lateral checks, determination of level of risk and priority of response Discussion and information gathering with partner agencies
- Making referrals and signposting as appropriate Determining whether the threshold for a enquiry under Section 42 of the care act is met.
- Attendance at MARAC representing adult care teams
- Attendance at other meetings where required such as Board sub groups and other information sharing meetings with partners.
- Contribution to and deputising for Assistant Team Managers in authorising decisions and other duties where required.
- Arrangement of, and particpation in urgent planning meetings Undertaking some safeguarding enquiries and monitoring of enquiries being undertaken by partner agencies.
- Duty visits as directed by Assistant Team Managers.
- Band 5 Community Nurse
Epsom | 24.00-34.00
Community RN required with recent experience ...
- Locum Band 6 Wards & Dispensary Pharmacist
London | £23.00 - £31.00 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum Band 6 Wards & Dispensary ...
- A&E Nurse
Day Webster are currently seeking A&E Nu...