Back to job search
To work in the Adult Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (Adult MASH)
|Salary||£22 per hour|
- To ensure appropriate implementation of West Midlands Adult Safeguarding Procedures and of the local MBC Adult Safeguarding procedures.
- Highlight and assess risk and reduce/prevent harm or abuse.
- Ensure the individual is made safe if immediate risk identified
- Carry out duty senior function for safeguarding contacts, prioritising and determining the nature of our response.
- Completion of lateral checks, determination of level of risk and priority of response Discussion and information gathering with partner agencies
- Making referrals and signposting as appropriate Determining whether the threshold for a enquiry under Section 42 of the care act is met.
- Attendance at MARAC representing adult care teams
- Attendance at other meetings where required such as Board sub groups and other information sharing meetings with partners.
- Contribution to and deputising for Assistant Team Managers in authorising decisions and other duties where required.
- Arrangement of, and particpation in urgent planning meetings Undertaking some safeguarding enquiries and monitoring of enquiries being undertaken by partner agencies.
- Duty visits as directed by Assistant Team Managers.
- Social Worker - Adults
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England | £20.88 - £22.98 per hour
Community Mental Health team requires Social Wo...
- Social Worker - Children
Enfield, Greater London, England | £33.51 - £35.81 per hour
Common Purpose: To manage the effecti...
- Social Worker -Children
South Gloucestershire, England | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
About the role Working in a team in either A...