Back to job search
|Salary||£30.00 - £32.50 per hour|
- Provide a high quality social work service for children and families in line with statutory requirements and departmental policies and procedures.
- Provide high quality child and family assessments in relation to children in need, those who require protection or those who are looked after by the local authority.
- To provide effective case plans for all children on your caseload and amend these when necessary. To regularly monitor and review the progress of young people
- Keep up to date and accurate records using the appropriate information technology.
- Produce high quality written and verbal reports to a range of professional and legal forums.
- Make professional decisions which comply with departmental policies and procedures and contribute to the priorities framework.
- Participate in training as required in the overall interests of the service and as part of career development.
- Participate in supervision, team meetings and the duty system within your team.
- Respond in a clear and courteous manner to enquiries from the public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence or in face to face meetings.
- Liaise effectively with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc. and with relevant colleagues in other divisions and council departments.
- Understand and actively implement the council’s Equal Opportunities Policy in professional practice and service delivery
- Customer Relations Manager
Orpington | £40000 - £45000 per annum
In this role as a Customer Relations Manager yo...
- Healthcare Assistant
Kempston | £11 per hour
In this role as a Health Care Assistant you wil...
- HR Manager
London | £42000 - £45000 per annum
In this role as a HR Manager you will be requir...