Back to job search
Social Worker-Adukts Mental Health
|Salary||£30.00 - £32.50 per hour|
- Provide a high quality social work service for children and families in line with statutory requirements and departmental policies and procedures.
- Provide high quality child and family assessments in relation to children in need, those who require protection or those who are looked after by the local authority.
- To provide effective case plans for all children on your caseload and amend these when necessary. To regularly monitor and review the progress of young people
- Keep up to date and accurate records using the appropriate information technology.
- Produce high quality written and verbal reports to a range of professional and legal forums.
- Make professional decisions which comply with departmental policies and procedures and contribute to the priorities framework.
- Participate in training as required in the overall interests of the service and as part of career development.
- Participate in supervision, team meetings and the duty system within your team.
- Respond in a clear and courteous manner to enquiries from the public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence or in face to face meetings.
- Liaise effectively with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc. and with relevant colleagues in other divisions and council departments.
- Understand and actively implement the council’s Equal Opportunities Policy in professional practice and service delivery
- Social Worker Children Disabilities
West Sussex | £36.00 - £38.00 per hour
Location: Bridge House WorthingWorking Arrangem...
- Social Worker -Practitioner
Wiltshire | £28.00 - £30.0 per hour
The team works with people with long term and c...
- Social Worker Duty and Assessments- Childrens
Worcester | £30.00 - £32.00 per hour
Duty and Assessments Team Social Workers - Brom...