|Salary||£37 - £40.05 per hour|
SW must have experience in working in an Adoption Team and completing comprehensive assessments and supporting with delivering training and support.
1. Within the chosen service area to carry a complex workload reflecting high levels of risk, uncertainty and challenge, in line with the capability of an experienced Social Worker with a minimum of two years’ post qualification experience in a social work role. To have responsibility for mentoring and supporting the practice development of less experienced Social Workers. Regular supervision will be in accordance with the departmental supervision policy.
2. To work within relevant current legislation and the procedural framework of Bedford Borough Council (the Council).
3. To work collaboratively with children, young people and their families/carers to assess their needs and plan and deliver services in accordance with the social work team’s service area.
4. To model best social work practice in a manner consistent with the overall vision and aims of the service
- social worker -Chilren Safeguarding
Bradford | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
Key Purpose of Post1. To safeguard children inc...
- Social Worker Complex Care
Brent | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
South and North Complex teams are looking for 2...
- Social Worker -Learning Disabilities -Adults
Southwark | £27.00 - £29.50 per hour
Review/ assessment support planning to set up a...