Back to job search
|Salary||£28 - £30 per hour|
- Undertaking assessments of need, child protection assessments, care planning and ensuring delivery of appropriate responses and actions.
- Working in partnership with other agencies to provide an effective child care service.
- Monitoring and supervising the well being of children in need, children looked after and children whose names have been placed on the child protection register according to statutory and local guidelines and procedures.
- Implementing care plans.
- Helping young people who will cease to be looked after prepare for independent living.
- Preparing children for permanent placements (adoption and long term fostering).
- Working in partnership with parents/those with parental responsibility and carers.
- Work focused on achieving positive outcomes for children and young people.
- Locum Prison Pharmacy Assistant (HMP Prison)
Surrey | £12.69 - £15.00 per hour
Specialty: Locum Prison Pharmacy Assistant (HMP...
- Social Worker - Adults -Discharge
Tower Hamlets | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
The Reablement Team works closely with the Admi...
- Social Worker BIA
South Gloucestershire | £30.00 - £33.85 per hour
We require two Best Interest Assessors to carry...