Back to job search
looking for duty social workers for Assessment and Intervention service for two vacant positions.
|Location||Southwark, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£25.27 - £27.87 per hour|
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be registered with the General Social Care Council
- Experience of assessments and childcare planning for children identified as vulnerable and in need
- Experience of completing assessments and reports that identifies vulnerable children in need, children who need protection and safeguarding, including unborn children.
- Experience of planning for children becoming looked including the use of a range of statutory powers and the courts
- Experience of working with and engaging Young People / Children with Special or Additional Needs
- Experience of working, in partnership with parents, extended families and those representing them
- Experience of using electronic children’s records and maintaining service user information systems
- Experience of working in a front line Referral and Assessment Duty Service.
- Experience of delivering quality assessments and services to children and their families from different ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
- Occupational Therapist
Southwark, Greater London, England | £32 - £34 per hour
rovide professional occupational therapy servic...
- Social Worker-DMH
| £26.18 - £28.58 per hour
West Locality - to support all individuals r...
- experienced practitioner - Adults
Halton, Halton, England | £22.36 - £24.86 per hour
Responsible for a caseload of more complex case...