Back to job search
Child Protection Social Worker
|Salary||£18 - £22 per hour|
- Promote the welfare and safeguarding of children, young people and their families in Knowsley.
- To carry out timely assessments on children, young people and families in accordance with the Framework for Assessment and working together guidance.
- Ensure assessments and planning for children and young people actively promote the participation and engagement of all relevant agencies, the child/young person and their family.
- Complete direct work with children and young people.
- Demonstrate that you practice to within the Professional Capabilities Framework (PCF) and Knowledge and Skills Statement (KSS) aligned to your grade and experience.
- Prepare / formulate care plans for children and young people which take account of their views wishes in the implementation of those care plans.
- To maintain case records to a high standard and produce reports in accordance with the Service guidance / policy and procedure which reflect national guidelines using the relevant information technology.
- To work in an anti oppressive manner and ensure that case records reflect this.
- To participate in developmental activities as may be required, and to promote improvement of service or the use of resources.
- To pursue appropriate personal and professional training and development opportunities as and when they occur to ensure compliance Social Work England and Service standards / expectations.
- To comply with all the Council’s financial regulations.
- Any other duties which will assist the Service in meeting its objectives