Back to job search
We are lookin for a Social Worker to join out Community Mental Health team.
|Salary||£23 - £29 per hour|
- Undertake assessment of need and establish eligibility for services under Fairer Access to Care and the Care Programme Approach for adults with mental health problems and their carers and families
- To provide a social work services for adults with mental health problems and their carers
- To manage, monitor and review care plans involving service users and carers in liaison with the other workers and agencies as necessary to meet service user’s assessed need. Including users of residential accommodation and other purchased placements
- To act as a care coordinator according to the requirement of a care programme approach
- To work at all times within the Council’s Financial Regulations in coordinating packages of care and other services