Back to job search
The team provides a child protection and family support service to those families who have been assessed as requiring services to meet the needs of vulnerable children. In adherence with relevant legislation, policies and procedures and the National Framework for the Assessment of children in need and their families, the team provides a social work service to children and families subject to child protection or care and support plans.
|Salary||£20 - £24 per hour|
- To ensure that services are available to assess needs.
- To ensure that plans are reviewed in line with statutory timescales. •To undertake assessments as required.
- To undertake s.47 enquiries as appropriate.
- To work in partnership with other agencies in providing and coordinating a multi-agency response to meeting assessed need.
- To prepare reports for court as required.