Back to job search
|Salary||£35.00 per hour|
- fulfil duties and responsibilities in relation to The Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberties, Safeguarding and all other appropriate legislation in Redbridge in the Cluster Team
- Support the manager, team and service by providing professional leadership within an integrated service.
- Deputise for the team manager as required.
- Assist with overall responsibility within the team for assessment, care/support planning and review of people with a range of needs and their carers, working within a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Undertake the legal and statutory duties of the post as required by the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act and any other relevant legislation.
- Provides expert guidance on statutory duties, prepares court reports and attends court and court of protection hearings in order to provide expert evidence when necessary.
- Provide expert advice and guidance within the team, specifically in relation to social care issues, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- Provide and develop specific specialist knowledge relevant to your professional role.
- Ensure people receive the required health and social care support within the community, prevent hospital admission and pro-actively work with the principles of admission avoidance.
- Support people to maintain their independence within their home and the community by ensuring an asset based approach is used within assessments and support planningl
- To lead, support and work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure people are discharged from hospital within agreed timeframes and with appropriate support mechanisms