Back to job search
Social Work Practice Consultant Localities Team
|Salary||£35 - £37 per hour|
- To lead, supervise and develop a group of Social Workers, ensuring the provision of a consistently high standard of service for children and families. These services will meet or exceed statutory duties and comply with local policies and procedures.
- To ensure that key performance targets, as they apply to the specific team, are met.
- To provide expert advice, guidance and supervision to enable team members to develop and maintain best practice standards.
- To hold and manage a small caseload of the most complex and challenging cases within the department, including those children who may be on CP plans, Looked After, or subject to contested court proceedings
- Social Worker -Team Manager
Waltham Forest | £26.00 - £28.50 per hour
** Rate negotiable dependent on experience ** D...
- Social Worker -Practitioner Asst Team Manager - Adults
Tower Hamlets | £33.00 - £34.00 per hour
Senior Practitioner role in Adult Social Care. ...
- Social Worker - Practitioner for Front Door
Barnet | £33.00 - £35.00 per hour
Barnet Council’s Communities, Adults, and Healt...