Back to job search
|Salary||£35 - £37 per hour|
- To lead, supervise and develop a group of Social Workers, ensuring the provision of a consistently high standard of service for children and families. These services will meet or exceed statutory duties and comply with local policies and procedures.
- To ensure that key performance targets, as they apply to the specific team, are met.
- To provide expert advice, guidance and supervision to enable team members to develop and maintain best practice standards.
- To hold and manage a small caseload of the most complex and challenging cases within the department, including those children who may be on CP plans, Looked After, or subject to contested court proceedings
- Social Worker - Adults-Assessments and reviews
Isle of Wight | £39.00 - £40.50 per hour
THIS IS CURRENTLY A 3 MONTH CONTRACT WITH POSSI...
- Social Worker - Adult-Safeguarding
Liverpool | £21.00 - £23.50 per hour
To contribute to the operational delivery of an...
- Social Worker (Childrens)-Mash
Wokingham | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
Wokingham Children’s Services are looking to re...