Back to job search
|Salary||£35 - £37 per hour|
- To lead, supervise and develop a group of Social Workers, ensuring the provision of a consistently high standard of service for children and families. These services will meet or exceed statutory duties and comply with local policies and procedures.
- To ensure that key performance targets, as they apply to the specific team, are met.
- To provide expert advice, guidance and supervision to enable team members to develop and maintain best practice standards.
- To hold and manage a small caseload of the most complex and challenging cases within the department, including those children who may be on CP plans, Looked After, or subject to contested court proceedings
- Children's Services -Social Worker Level B
Dudley | £27.93 - £30.53 per hour
We are looking for two Therapeutic Senior Socia...
- Children's Services -Social Worker Level
Dudley | £27.93 - £30.33 per hour
Are you a qualified Children’s Social Worker, e...
- Social worker-Children's services Team Manager
Dudley | £37.07 - £39.57 per hour
JOB PURPOSE To manage and develop the operati...