Back to job search
|Location||Brent, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£35 - £37 per hour|
- To lead, supervise and develop a group of Social Workers, ensuring the provision of a consistently high standard of service for children and families. These services will meet or exceed statutory duties and comply with local policies and procedures.
- To ensure that key performance targets, as they apply to the specific team, are met.
- To provide expert advice, guidance and supervision to enable team members to develop and maintain best practice standards.
- To hold and manage a small caseload of the most complex and challenging cases within the department, including those children who may be on CP plans, Looked After, or subject to contested court proceedings
- Social Worker - All Age Disabilities
Calderdale, England | £23 - £24.50 per hour
All Age Disability Service. All Age works with ...
- Social Worker - Looked After Children
Enfield, Greater London, England | £32 - £35.10 per hour
We are looking for confident and skilled advanc...
- Early Help Family Support Worker
Enfield, Greater London, England | £20 - £22.20 per hour
To be eligible for the programme, families must...