Back to job search
|Salary||£12 - £13 per hour|
- To carry out assessments with service users as directed by the team leader, applying the national eligibility criteria and identifying the best and most appropriate outcomes for the individual
- To work alongside eligible service users in order to produce support plans that meet their individual outcomes in a creative and cost effective way, focussing on short term interventions including the use of universal services wherever possible, that enable the service user to regain their independence and reduce the need for on-going or longer term social care services.
- For those service users who do require on-going social care support and services, provide advice and support to enable service users to self-direct their support, including individual budgets and Direct Payment processes, supporting them in the application process if required
- To sign post service users and self-funding individuals to relevant agencies and universal services available to them in order to meet needs and outcomes
- To provide dedicated and practical support and assistance to service users when required to assist them in accessing services and activities to meet their identified outcomes and / or settle into new living arrangements.
- To correspond and liaise with external agencies at the request of and on behalf of service users, to facilitate and progress arrangements to meet their individual outcomes (e.g. Housing, Health)
- To have knowledge of the principles of Adult Social Care funding, including personal budgets and direct payments
- To have the ability to authorise packages of care including personal budgets to a required standard of recording and within identified levels of authorisation as per the scheme of delegation
- To assist service users in understanding and managing their personal budgeting and financial arrangements
- To carry out initial reviews with service users to ensure support plans are being implemented effectively and are meeting the identified outcomes before cases are closed or passed on to the Central Reviewing Team
- To maintain timely and accurate records on relevant systems in accordance with WCC policies and procedures
- To be alert to and refer any safeguarding issues to team managers and the Adult Safeguarding Team in accordance with relevant policy and procedures
- To promote the welfare of Children and report any safeguarding concerns
- HCA - Health Care Assistant
- Same day pay - 24/7 available contact - UK ...
- Senior Practitioner
Southwark | £27.88 - £29.98 per hour
Candidate Profile: To hold a recognised Socia...
- Social Worker - Disabled Children
North Yorkshire | £41.61 - £43.81 per hour
Requirements • To cover complex caseloads, the...