Back to job search
The Assessment & Intervention Service within Wirral Children Service are looking for an experienced operational service lead to join us in our continuous improvement journey. We are looking for a strong leader who has the skills, knowledge and experience to work with our teams, managers, and heads of service in delivering a good quality service to children and families. Candidates must have previous experience of managing a service within statutory children’s services. See role profile for further candidate requirements.
|Salary||£340.0 - £355.00 per day|
- Able to promote high standards of practice in Children and Families Work
- Ability to develop performance monitoring systems that ensure consistently high-quality Social Work practice.
- Ability to manage, lead, develop and support staff. Including supervision of mangers
- Ability to engage with children, young people, and their families.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of people both verbally and in writing, as individuals and in groups
- Ability to prioritise and delegate work across teams to ensure multiple deadlines are met.
- Ability to analyse complex information.
- Ability to write reports and present this to professional groups. •
- Ability to analyse performance information
- Ability to quality assure Social Work, including assessments, care plans and Court directed work.
- Decision making skills, and ability to manage risk.
- The ability to make decisions, manage risk, influence, and negotiate with others
- Ability to organise and plan tasks, meeting agreed timescales and respond to competing priorities.
- Ability use resources effectively, including budget management.
- High level of IT literacy
- Demonstrate integrity, accountability, and professionalism
- Social Worker - Adult- Mental Health
Camden, Greater London, England | £26.00 - £28.50 per hour
URGENT REQUIREMENT ...
- Social Worker -: Children safeguarding
Bradford, Bradford, England | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
direct work in a children's home shift work 7am...
- Qualified Social Worker – Adults - Learning Disabilities
Essex, England | £228.60 - £240.00 per day
This position is based in the Adults Learning D...