Back to job search
This role will support the safe and timely facilitation of hospital discharge, particularly given the pressure that the Acute Trust are under at the present time. The post holder shouldhave some experience in an Integrated HospitalDischarge Team. Carefirst knowledge would be desirable. Ability to hold a complex case load and hit the ground running. Full Driving Licence and car use is essential. This post is based in Warrington Hospital. 37 hours Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
|Salary||£21.36 - £24.56 per hour|
- Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
- Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers.
- Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers.
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
- Write high quality reports as required and also where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
- Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative and evaluate their own and others practice.
- Be familiar with local resource networks and undertake capacity building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations.
- Recognised by peers as a source of reliable knowledge and advise others.
- Children's Services -Social Worker Level B
Dudley | £27.93 - £30.53 per hour
We are looking for two Therapeutic Senior Socia...
- Children's Services -Social Worker Level
Dudley | £27.93 - £30.33 per hour
Are you a qualified Children’s Social Worker, e...
- Social worker-Children's services Team Manager
Dudley | £37.07 - £39.57 per hour
JOB PURPOSE To manage and develop the operati...