Back to job search
|Salary||£37.07 - £39.27 per hour|
- Ensure the acceptance and achievement of challenging and realistic plans and objectives for the team. Support staff to achieve the required results.
- Recruit and develop staff that are able to safeguard children and young people. Identify clear priorities for staff particularly in relation to statutory procedures and standards. Manage poor performance robustly.
- Exercise delegated decision making so that children and young people are safeguarded and staff have confidence in the decisions.
- Monitor data and information on team performance and take action to remedy any concerns about the quality or quantity of work undertaken.
- Promote and model proper relationships with service users, their families and carers so they have confidence in the services they receive.
- Sustain effective relationships with partner organisations to support the delivery of services.
- Ensure budgets are used to meet the assessed needs of children and young people. Monitor expenditure to ensure it is used to meet team plans and objectives.
- Team Manager Children- Social Worker Team
Wrexham | £25.06 - £27.50 per hour
wrexham C&YPS requires the services of an e...
- Team Manager (Grade 11)-Social Care
Hulland | £41.11 - £43.81 per hour
Postholder will be required to have a range of ...
- Qualified Social Worker (Adults) (Social and Healthcare Qualified)
East Yorkshire | £23.00 - £35.00 per hour
The role of Social Worker must be able to work ...