Back to job search
X2 experienced Senior Practitioner's required in Referral & Assessment Team Pay rate: up to £35ph Please only refer applicants who can interview at short notice (within 2-3 days) of shortlisting. Applicants will need to be cleared and ready to start their placement in the next two weeks at the latest.
|Salary||£33.00 - £35.50 per hour|
- With appropriate supervision, assess for and provide services to children and families in need within the framework of the appropriate legislation, regulations, departmental procedures and child care policy. This will include responsibility for children and families where needs are particularly complex and problematic.
- To ensure that services are efficiently and effectively provided, liaising as necessary with other divisions, Council Departments, N.H.S. trusts, schools, carers, voluntary and independent sector providers.
- To maintain high standards of professional practice within their own workload and to promote and enhance such practice within the team and division.
- Senior Practitioners may be responsible for supervision of some staff (up to level III Social Workers) in the service and share the operational management of the service.
- All postholders are expected to maintain professional standards of practice and to work in accordance with the Departmental vision, values, procedures and managerial guidance.
- 6. To manage a caseload of children and families, including:
- 6.2 Making a comprehensive assessment of need, in partnership with the child, parents, other family members and professionals as appropriate in accordance with the National Assessment Framework.
- 6.3 Planning, implementing and terminating interventions.
- 6.4 Facilitating the provision and co-ordination of appropriate services.
- 6.5 Making referrals to the Community Mental Health Team where adults have particularly complex or problematic needs and maintaining liaison with psychiatric services in order to promote timely and effective management of mental health problems.
- 7. Working within the Borough’s Child Protection guidelines to undertake key worker responsibilities
- Children's Services -Social Worker Level B
Dudley | £27.93 - £30.53 per hour
We are looking for two Therapeutic Senior Socia...
- Children's Services -Social Worker Level
Dudley | £27.93 - £30.33 per hour
Are you a qualified Children’s Social Worker, e...
- Social worker-Children's services Team Manager
Dudley | £37.07 - £39.57 per hour
JOB PURPOSE To manage and develop the operati...