Back to job search
The post holder will be:
|Salary||£45.46 - £47.86 per hour|
|Discipline||Day Webster Healthcare, Social Care|
- Responsible to Head of Service who is in turn responsible for the post holder’s health and safety, training and development.
- Responsible and accountable for Adult Safeguarding, Mental Capacity incl. Deputyship and Appointeeship, Mental Health Social Work and Mental Health Act and Emergency Duty teams acting in a supervisory/managerial capacity, monitoring performance, supporting development and undertaking annual appraisals.
- Expected to lead and/or contribute to a range of projects and build relationships with both internal and external partners in order achieve specified outcomes, but will not have direct authority over those involved.
- Represent Adult Services at Statutory Safeguarding Partnerships.
- To ensure a robust management information framework is in place that provides leaders, managers and professionals with the tools to analyse performance, outcomes and impact on the areas of responsibility.
- To ensure that strong multi-agency quality audit and assurance systems are in place to secure safe, high quality services and that policies and practices are monitored and reviewed on a regular basis with reports and recommendations to Boards and Management Teams and that outcomes and practice changes communicated to front line practice.
- To work with senior management colleagues to ensure that quality assurance issues are addressed in the review and development of strategic policies and the commissioning of services in accordance with changes to relevant legislation, corporate policy, professional best practice etc.
- To work with colleagues in Performance to ensure local, regional and national data returns are accurate and produced in a timely way.
- Social Worker -: Children safeguarding
Bradford, Bradford, England | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
direct work in a children's home shift work 7am...
- Qualified Social Worker – Adults - Learning Disabilities
Essex, England | £228.60 - £240.00 per day
This position is based in the Adults Learning D...
- Support Worker Childrens-Learning disabilities
Bradford, Bradford, England | £08.58 - £10.88 per hour
We need male staff to cover shifts at Wedgewood...