Back to job search
|Salary||£45.46 - £47.66 per hour|
- Supporting the management team to develop a vision and strategies for Adult Services which reflect national priorities within the local context and are embedded with people who use services, partners and key stakeholders and staff.
- Ensure that strategies are in place to motivate and enable staff and partners to perform and deliver the directorate’s strategies in line with the Council’s vision and values.
- Role in ensuring through management structures the health safety and wellbeing of employees and people using services is effectively monitored and controlled within Adult Social Care.
- Support employees to embrace modern business practices and new technology.
- Children's Services -Social Worker Level B
Dudley | £27.93 - £30.53 per hour
We are looking for two Therapeutic Senior Socia...
- Children's Services -Social Worker Level
Dudley | £27.93 - £30.33 per hour
Are you a qualified Children’s Social Worker, e...
- Social worker-Children's services Team Manager
Dudley | £37.07 - £39.57 per hour
JOB PURPOSE To manage and develop the operati...