Back to job search
• To take delegated responsibility to arrange a service within a Care Team to support people at home with their daily living activities. • To support the development and implementation of a service providing the relevant pathway as requested by the Assessor. • As part of a senior team to support and develop an Urgent Care service in order to meet the requirements of service initiatives and developments. Must have knowledge of Domiciliary care provision to include completing rotas, supporting Care staff with duty and emergency situations. This will be working in an office environment and will include some working from home. Hours will be 37 per week on a rota basis to include weekends and all Bank Holidays throughout the year. Must hold a current Driving Licence and have access to own vehicle.
|Salary||£12.32 - £14.62 per day|
- To provide day to day supervision and support to a designated team of staff.
- To support all aspects of assessment and service delivery and ensure high quality services are provided to people who use the service and their carers.
- As part of the senior team support, monitor and develop the care practice of staff including those working towards the quality framework competencies, common induction standards and other training.
- To oversee and contribute to the planning of support programmes, person centred planning, case reviews and conferences.
- If required assist in all aspects of the physical and personal care of people who use the service.
- To undertake delegated auditing and monitoring responsibilities as determined by the care manager in accordance with the standards outlined in national and local guidance and clinical governance, council standing orders and financial regulations.
- To be involved in the recruitment and selection of staff and volunteers.
- Liaise and work collaboratively with colleagues in health and the third sector.
- To support and contribute to the development and continuous improvement of new initiatives and projects.
- Take responsibility to prepare and produce verbal and written reports.
- To positively promote the aims and objectives of both the service area and the wider directorate at all times.
- At all times promote and encourage personal development, independence, integration and social inclusion and to act as a positive role model to people who use the service and staff.
- Promote and advocate for the needs and rights of vulnerable people to participate in ordinary community activities and to challenge discriminatory attitudes which might preclude such participation.
- Support vulnerable people to access services within their local community in a manner which contributes to the concept of outcome based care and person centred care that promotes dignity and the personalisation of social care.
- To effectively and appropriately manage risk, undertaking risk assessments and other actions to minimise the possibility of harm, injury or damage, and wherever possible ensure the maintenance of a healthy safe and secure working environment, through compliance with health and safety requirements, whilst at the same time encouraging personal and social development.
- Display a commitment to own professional development.
- To work flexibly across service boundaries and outside of normal hours across seven days and across the borough to meet the needs of the service.
- To undertake any other tasks or duties that may arise which are within the scope of the level of this post and as directed by the designated line manager.
- Team Manager Children- Social Worker Team
Wrexham | £25.06 - £27.50 per hour
wrexham C&YPS requires the services of an e...
- Team Manager (Grade 11)-Social Care
Hulland | £41.11 - £43.81 per hour
Postholder will be required to have a range of ...
- Qualified Social Worker (Adults) (Social and Healthcare Qualified)
East Yorkshire | £23.00 - £35.00 per hour
The role of Social Worker must be able to work ...