Back to job search
|Salary||£20 per hour|
- Provide a professional social work service, including statutory social care responsibilities
- Contribute to service delivery that is strengths based and outcome focussed with an emphasis on promoting independence and enabling recovery
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies to address complex needs and achieve the most ideal outcomes for individuals and their carers that supports their choice and independence
- Work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure safe and timely discharges from hospital, to the most appropriate service and setting for the individual
- To deliver a professional Social Work service.
- To contribute to the delivery of strengths based social care service as outlined in national legislation and guidance and in line with county policies and procedures
- To contribute to the provision of high quality assessments and support plans for individuals, in consultation with the person and their carer.
- To work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure safe and timely discharges from hospital the most appropriate service and setting for the individual that actively supports their choice and independence
- To promote the creative and flexible use of personal budgets to appropriately meet the needs of customers and carers
- To communicate effectively with customers, carers, other agencies and professionals to support the delivery of a co-ordinated response to customer and carer needs
- To effectively prioritise and manage your caseload.
- To keep accurate records in relation to the contact and work undertaken, using electronic record systems (Liquid Logic) and other relevant ICT systems.
- To contribute to effective team working and to service development and to work with management to identify improvements that could be introduced to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the Directorate
- Social Worker -Assistant Practitioner
Southwark | £18.00 - £20.50 per hour
Provision of practical assistance in terms of t...
- Social Worker Adults-Assessments
| £26.00 - £30.00 per hour
The role of Social Worker must be able to work ...
- Team Manager-Chilren -Lac
Brent | £42.00 - £44.50 per hour
Current agency TM is leaving post Job Purpose: ...