Back to job search
|Salary||£22 - £24 per hour|
- Have a critical knowledge of a range of theories and models of social work interventions with individuals, families, groups and communities and the methods derived from them
- Work in partnership with people who use services and carers, respecting their views and promoting participation in decision making wherever possible, whilst recognising how and when self determination might be constrained (by law)
- Maintain confidentiality
- Establish and maintain a safe practice environment
- Have responsibility for a specicialist area eg BIA; Practice Educator; AMHP etc
- Manage and monitor a workload of very high risk, complex cases and organise work activities taking into account the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities
- Lead investigations into allegations of adult abuse, implementing adult safeguarding procedures and resultant safeguarding strategies
- Chair and facilitate planning and review meetings as required by ATM/TM
- Contribute to the budget management process
- Use a range of methods to communicate effectively with people using services, eliciting the needs, wishes and feelings of all involved
- Undertake interviews, assessments, observations using appropriate frameworks and applying information gathering skills to formulate plans to meet assessed needs consistent with the function of the team
- Select, use and review timely and appropriate social work interventions that are best suited to the person and their carer, including the design and costing of care and support plans
- Be responsible for the coordination, implementation and review of support plans and respond in a timely way to changes in circumstances
- Work in partnership with people who use services, their families and a wide range of other stakeholders to ensure the provision of quality, innovative services
- Social Worker -Children with Needs
Southwark | £25.27 - £27.97 per hour
To hold a recognised social work qualification...
- HCA - Health Care Assistant
- Same day pay - 24/7 available contact - UK ...
- Senior Practitioner
Southwark | £27.88 - £29.98 per hour
Candidate Profile: To hold a recognised Socia...