Back to job search
You will be joining an experienced and supportive integrated discharge team, working in a fast paced environment to affect timely discharges from hospital.
|Salary||£32 per hour|
- Role will include deputising, where necessary, for Manager in meetings.
- Ability to plan strategically Knowledge of legislation framework governing Delayed Transfer of Care (DTOC) Experience of supervising staff, as this will be a key element of the role.
- Excel skills beneficial Knowledge of Care First preferred although training will be given Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to effectively chair meetings Knowledge of discharge planning in hospital setting Excellent assessment skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of professionals championing the voice of the adult at all times
- Candidates must have a sound knowledge of Social Services and Well-Being Act, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and The Human Rights Act Committed to working in a strength based, person centred way
- knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of models of intervention with Children and their families
- Understanding of Child Protection procedure
- Ability to assess and manage risk
- Ability to reflect and identify possible solutions to problems
- Advocacy skills
- Ability to work positively to achieve change
- Ability to audit and quality assure and to make use of performance information
- Ability to enable learning and professional development in practice and to motivate others
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Competent IT user
- Commitment to developing practice in order to improve outcomes for children
- Commitment to the principles of partnership and of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
- Able to work in a flexible manner to meet the needs of the service
- CPN Band 6 in Redbridge - mainly Work from Home
Redbridge | £30 - £32 per hour
CPN band 6 required in Redbridge – mainly Work ...
- Social Workers - Ilford
Ilford | £27 per hour
Social Workers required in – Ilford What they o...
- Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP)
Brentwood | £30.24 per hour
The role is for AMHP being part of a duty rota,...