Back to job search
|Location||Enfield, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£30 - £35.10 per hour|
- Manage an allocated social work caseload relating to children, young people and families within the locality, including child protection and court work.
- Prepare for, and participate in, planned work relating to court and court orders effectively and within appropriate timescales.
- Undertake assessments in accordance with legislation, policies and procedures; with consideration to both the Framework for Assessment and risk in order to inform analysis and plans
- Identify children in need who may also be in need of protection and effectively safeguard them.
- Assess the needs of children and young people and determine an appropriate level of intervention and service provision, including packages of support for families. Negotiating, coordinating and providing and/or commissioning services as appropriate.
- Gather information for referrals to assist in the determination of whether there is a need for intervention within the continuum of need and a referral recorded with Children's Social Care.
- Ensure the needs and wishes of children are fully addressed in the assessment and planning process and that there is evidence of children and young people's participation.
- Share responsibility for planned intervention and service provision with partners, participating in formal case reviews which will include the full range of statutory meetings and other planned meetings, as necessary.
- Liaise with designated line manager and comply with service requirements regarding supervision, undertaking continuous professional development and attendance at formal training.
- Be aware and responsive to the differing needs of all groups within the community.
- Undertake any other duties in relation to this area of work, including membership of the team's duty rota.
- Participate fully in the CAF process and be fully conversant with and work within the Safeguarding procedures
- Contribute to the development of social work students.
- Social Worker -Children Safeguarding
Bradford, Bradford, England | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
1. To safeguard children including those at sig...
- Assistant Team Manager-Mental Health
Dudley, Dudley, England | £23.49 - £25.89 per hour
To provide professional leadership to a team of...
- Social Worker Children' disabiliy
Halton, Halton, England | £25.14 - £27.41 per hour
Halton’s Disabled Children Service has a small ...