Back to job search
The Advanced practitioner role requires the social worker to have significant R & A experience, they will hold a slightly reduced caseload. So that in addition to their caseload the post holder will: Assist & support less experienced staff, ASYE, Students:
|Salary||£31 - £34 per hour|
- Attend court, conferences and joint visits Support the Team manager with duty tasks to include screening cases and responding to contacts (open cases)
- Attend relevant partnership meetings Deputise for the Team Manager on duty matters this may include strategy discussions with the police.
- Co-working cases with less experienced social workers, including ASYE Attend conferences without a Team Manager and where appropriate it may be agreed for the ASWP to chair Strategy Meeting. Support and lead on Group Supervision as and when appropriate.
- Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist - OUTSIDE IR35
East London | £35 - £38 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist Star...
- Senior Social Worker - Childrens services
Southwark | £27.27 per hour
We are looking for a child focused and relation...
- Assessor Front door service for Adult Social care
Lambeth | £21 per hour
Front door service for Adult Social careTo scre...