Back to job search
The Advanced practitioner role requires the social worker to have significant R & A experience, they will hold a slightly reduced caseload. So that in addition to their caseload the post holder will: Assist & support less experienced staff, ASYE, Students:
|Salary||£31 - £34 per hour|
- Attend court, conferences and joint visits Support the Team manager with duty tasks to include screening cases and responding to contacts (open cases)
- Attend relevant partnership meetings Deputise for the Team Manager on duty matters this may include strategy discussions with the police.
- Co-working cases with less experienced social workers, including ASYE Attend conferences without a Team Manager and where appropriate it may be agreed for the ASWP to chair Strategy Meeting. Support and lead on Group Supervision as and when appropriate.
- Social Worker Practitioner Children in Need
Bedford | £38.00 - £40.50 per hour
The Permanency Team support and monitor the wel...
- Social Worker Children Fostering
Bedford | £34.00 - £36.50 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker to join the ...
- Social Worker – Disabled Children's Team
Northamptonshire | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
Hybrid, there is an expectation that time is sp...