Back to job search
The Advanced practitioner role requires the social worker to have significant R & A experience, they will hold a slightly reduced caseload. So that in addition to their caseload the post holder will: Assist & support less experienced staff, ASYE, Students:
|Salary||£31 - £34 per hour|
- Attend court, conferences and joint visits Support the Team manager with duty tasks to include screening cases and responding to contacts (open cases)
- Attend relevant partnership meetings Deputise for the Team Manager on duty matters this may include strategy discussions with the police.
- Co-working cases with less experienced social workers, including ASYE Attend conferences without a Team Manager and where appropriate it may be agreed for the ASWP to chair Strategy Meeting. Support and lead on Group Supervision as and when appropriate.
- Qualified Social Worker – Adults - Learning Disabilities
Essex | £220 - £240 per day
You will be working with people with Learning D...
- Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP)
Lancashire | £26 - £30 per hour
Approved Mental Health Professional required 6p...
- Debt Officer
Barnet | £140 - £150 per day
Debt Officer Role Description Work as part of ...