Back to job search
Assessment and longer term work, CP, CIN and care proceedings
|Salary||£31 - £39 per day|
- To provide timely support and interventions to vulnerable families to address safeguarding concerns and reduce risks to children and young people
- To provide case work to children, young people and families who meet the threshold for the service, these will include children and young people whose needs approach but do not reach the thresholds for statutory intervention ( as defined by the matrix of needs) , and those who require a statutory response through CIN, CP or LAC.
- To offer a range of group programmes to children, young people and families who meet the threshold for the service
- To deliver and co-ordinate services within the designated Children and Family Centres
- To provide both casework and group programmes through outreach to venues other than the Children and Family Centres
- Provide services in-line with the expectations of the Thriving Families programme
- Children's Services -Social Worker Level B
Dudley | £27.93 - £30.53 per hour
We are looking for two Therapeutic Senior Socia...
- Children's Services -Social Worker Level
Dudley | £27.93 - £30.33 per hour
Are you a qualified Children’s Social Worker, e...
- Social worker-Children's services Team Manager
Dudley | £37.07 - £39.57 per hour
JOB PURPOSE To manage and develop the operati...