Back to job search
Assessment and longer term work, CP, CIN and care proceedings
|Salary||£31 - £39 per day|
- To provide timely support and interventions to vulnerable families to address safeguarding concerns and reduce risks to children and young people
- To provide case work to children, young people and families who meet the threshold for the service, these will include children and young people whose needs approach but do not reach the thresholds for statutory intervention ( as defined by the matrix of needs) , and those who require a statutory response through CIN, CP or LAC.
- To offer a range of group programmes to children, young people and families who meet the threshold for the service
- To deliver and co-ordinate services within the designated Children and Family Centres
- To provide both casework and group programmes through outreach to venues other than the Children and Family Centres
- Provide services in-line with the expectations of the Thriving Families programme
- Social Worker - All Age Disabilities
Calderdale, England | £23 - £24.50 per hour
All Age Disability Service. All Age works with ...
- Social Worker - Looked After Children
Enfield, Greater London, England | £32 - £35.10 per hour
We are looking for confident and skilled advanc...
- Early Help Family Support Worker
Enfield, Greater London, England | £20 - £22.20 per hour
To be eligible for the programme, families must...