Back to job search
|Salary||£29.00 - £35.00 per hour|
- To ensure continuity/consistency in delivery of service by supervising staff as delegated by the practice manager
- To assist Practice and Team Manager by contributing to the planning and development of the service and to assist the management of the workflow.
- Undertake effective assessment of need, analysis and management of risk for allocated children.
- Conduct statutory work with children who are subject to Child In Need plans, Child Protection Plans or children who are Looked After up to the point that permanency plans are put in place.
- Carry out statutory visits, monitor and assess children’s safety and welfare and act promptly on any concerns.
- Take responsibility for cases until they are closed or referred to another service. Including the escalation of cases to appropriate statutory and specialist teams such as Youth Offending Service, Looked After Children/Leaving Care and the de-escalation of statutory cases to workers in the Family Support Service or universal services.Develop and maintain effective relationships with children and young people, their families and carers: providing advice and support and helping resolve conflict, where appropriate.
- Help children and young people, families, carers and communities to make informed choices and decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
- Maintain accurate and up to date case management records and produce concise, comprehensive and timely assessment and reports.
- Prepare and manage cases for court, including liaison with children’s guardians and other legal representatives (statutory team only).
- Work with colleagues, other agencies and community resources to ensure that families are offered support in their localities wherever possible
- Represent the service in multi-agency forums and locality working.
- Participate in learning opportunities and developments in social work practice.
- Contribute to the facilitation of evidence based group programmes across the locality.
- Supervision of students and contribution to the induction of newly qualified social workers or support staff.
- Quality control of written reports/assessments/minutes including reports, produced within the team.
- Assist in the writing of reports for less experienced staff and support at meetings and within the court arena.
- To plan and facilitate group supervision sessions within the team.
- Social Worker -: Children safeguarding
Bradford, Bradford, England | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
direct work in a children's home shift work 7am...
- Qualified Social Worker – Adults - Learning Disabilities
Essex, England | £228.60 - £240.00 per day
This position is based in the Adults Learning D...
- Support Worker Childrens-Learning disabilities
Bradford, Bradford, England | £08.58 - £10.88 per hour
We need male staff to cover shifts at Wedgewood...