Back to job search
|Salary||£31.50 - £40.00 per hour|
- To provide timely support and interventions to vulnerable families to address safeguarding concerns and reduce risks to children and young people
- To provide case work to children, young people and families who meet the threshold for the service, these will include children and young people whose needs approach but do not reach the thresholds for statutory intervention ( as defined by the matrix of needs) , and those who require a statutory response through CIN, CP or LAC.
- To offer a range of group programmes to children, young people and families who meet the threshold for the service
- To deliver and co-ordinate services within the designated Children and Family Centres
- To provide both casework and group programmes through outreach to venues other than the Children and Family Centres
- Provide services in-line with the expectations of the Thriving Families programme
- To ensure continuity/consistency in delivery of service by supervising staff as delegated by the practice manager
To assist Practice and Team Manager by contributing to the planning and development of the service and to assist the management of the workflow
- To be part of our Family Solutions Plus Service working to the Family Safeguarding Model alongside adult facing practitioners from mental health, domestic abuse and substance misuse.
- Team Manager Children- Social Worker Team
Wrexham | £25.06 - £27.50 per hour
wrexham C&YPS requires the services of an e...
- Team Manager (Grade 11)-Social Care
Hulland | £41.11 - £43.81 per hour
Postholder will be required to have a range of ...
- Qualified Social Worker (Adults) (Social and Healthcare Qualified)
East Yorkshire | £23.00 - £35.00 per hour
The role of Social Worker must be able to work ...