The work varies depending on where you're based. In a hospital for example, you may be:
- Monitoring patient’s conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations, and weight
- Helping patients move around wards
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients
- social worker -Chilren Safeguarding
Bradford | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
Key Purpose of Post1. To safeguard children inc...
- Social Worker Complex Care
Brent | £30.00 - £32.50 per hour
South and North Complex teams are looking for 2...
- Social Worker -Learning Disabilities -Adults
Southwark | £27.00 - £29.50 per hour
Review/ assessment support planning to set up a...