Back to job search
|Salary||£11.55 - £13.95 per hour|
- Provides support to individuals to ensure they are able to reach their optimum independence and can exert control in their everyday lives, in accordance with the care plan.
- Supports individuals/groups to access social and leisure activities which may include college classes, resource centres, community access and other activities.
- Monitoring individual emotional and general wellbeing on a daily basis and ensure the protection of adults from abuse, reporting any concerns to senior managers.
- Support individuals to make choices in a way that always respects their dignity and privacy and promotes their choice in accordance with the care plan and any other key documents.
- Ensure respectful, patient and courteous approaches are undertaken with adults, their families, visitors and colleagues whether within the home or out in the community.
- Undertakes accurate and legible recording to ensure it meets the Care Quality Commission standards and positively promote Adult Social Care.
- Specific individual and shared targets and objectives are defined annually within the performance management framework.
- Social Worker -Assistant Practitioner
Southwark | £18.00 - £20.50 per hour
Provision of practical assistance in terms of t...
- Social Worker Adults-Assessments
| £26.00 - £30.00 per hour
The role of Social Worker must be able to work ...
- Team Manager-Chilren -Lac
Brent | £42.00 - £44.50 per hour
Current agency TM is leaving post Job Purpose: ...