Back to job search
|Salary||£11.55 - £13.95 per hour|
- Provides support to individuals to ensure they are able to reach their optimum independence and can exert control in their everyday lives, in accordance with the care plan.
- Supports individuals/groups to access social and leisure activities which may include college classes, resource centres, community access and other activities.
- Monitoring individual emotional and general wellbeing on a daily basis and ensure the protection of adults from abuse, reporting any concerns to senior managers.
- Support individuals to make choices in a way that always respects their dignity and privacy and promotes their choice in accordance with the care plan and any other key documents.
- Ensure respectful, patient and courteous approaches are undertaken with adults, their families, visitors and colleagues whether within the home or out in the community.
- Undertakes accurate and legible recording to ensure it meets the Care Quality Commission standards and positively promote Adult Social Care.
- Specific individual and shared targets and objectives are defined annually within the performance management framework.
- Acute Respiratory Medicine Consultant
Northern Ireland | Competitive
Day Webster Recruitment is seeking an experienc...
Surrey | £20 - £32 per hour
Day Webster is looking for experienced Audiolog...
- Paediatric Audiologist
Hertfordshire | £20 - £35 per hour
Day Webster is looking for an experienced Paedi...