Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 Registered General Nurses (RGN) for Nights & Days Shifts in and around Kent
- Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells
- Medway Hospital
- Negotiable pay rates
As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted nursing agencies, Day Webster have built and excellent reputation for our professional, transparent and partnership-based approach to staffing solutions. The relationship we have built with trusts nationwide has led to us being a top tier agency, meaning we have access to the most sought-after positions across the UK.
At Day Webster we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Same day pay
- 24/7 available contact
- UK leading rates of pay
- Flexible shifts
- Both permanent & locum positions
You must have the following -
- Valid Registration with the NMC
- A valid DBS on the update service (3rd party cannot be accepted)
- Recent 12 months experience within a NHS setting
- Immunisations to Hep B, Rubella, Varicella, TB and Measles
With Day Webster you can now complete your compliance online, with our new Online Portal. Upload your files from anywhere and everywhere and fast track your registration. With access to your account, you can see your current compliance status as well as update when and where you would like us to book your shifts. Our offices are open 24/7, all 365 days of the year, meaning a member of the team is always available to help.
If you are a Band 5 Registered General Nurse (RGN), and you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact 020 3225 6259, alternatively apply and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
- Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist - OUTSIDE IR35
East London | £35 - £38 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist Star...
- Senior Social Worker - Childrens services
Southwark | £27.27 per hour
We are looking for a child focused and relation...
- Assessor Front door service for Adult Social care
Lambeth | £21 per hour
Front door service for Adult Social careTo scre...