Back to job search
This role is looking for someone to:
|Salary||£20 per hour|
- support the continued partnership working with homelessness strategy and domestic violence. MH social care staff have been providing direct input to the domestic violence refuges and safe houses. This has been responsive and working in partnership with other organisations has been positive.
- to continue to build links with Homeless would prevent the amount of rough sleepers we have in Lancashire to help and offer support and guidance maintaining habitable home as well as supporting individual's mental wellbeing
- Domestic violence and refuges, this would enable the ongoing work whereby social workers continue to build good relationships with vulnerable adults help safeguard and support around their mental health and build positive relationships in our lives going forward, looking at accommodation, budgeting management, engagement with services to keep themselves safe moving forward. Also linking with support officers and children's services
- Enable proactive engagement with service users that can be difficult to engage with as requires an active intervention approach.
- Supporting the Management and leadership within Community Mental Health Teams.
- To promote and provide a strength-based, outcome-focussed assessment service to all adults , who are eligible for services.
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies to ensure that statutory social care responsibilities are met; identifying safeguarding issues, addressing complex needs, promoting independence and choice, supporting individuals to achieve their ideal outcomes.
- Social Worker - Adults
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England | £20.88 - £22.98 per hour
Community Mental Health team requires Social Wo...
- Social Worker - Children
Enfield, Greater London, England | £33.51 - £35.81 per hour
Common Purpose: To manage the effecti...
- Social Worker -Children
South Gloucestershire, England | £33.00 - £35.50 per hour
About the role Working in a team in either A...