Back to job search
To assist the council to fulfil their duties and responsibilites in relation to The Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberties, Safeguarding and all other appropriate legislation
|Salary||£28 per hour|
- Undertake advanced holistic, person - centred assessments, care and support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers within an integrateed team using a multi - disciplinary framework
- Advanced understanding of the legal social care framework and all relevant policies and procedures
- Undertake the legal and statutory duties of the post as required by the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, Mental Health Act and any other relevant legislation
- Provide a person Centred service which enables people to optimise and maximise their abilites, by utilising a strenghts based model and whole family apporach to all interventions
- Support people to maintain their independance, within their homes and by utilising support in the local community and their own personal networks
- Develop and maintain high professional standards
- Write court reports for the Court of protection
- Social Worker - Generic Adults Team
Worcester | £21 - £24 per hour
To ensure that the outcome of all work with adu...
- SPECIAL Social Worker - Adults
Redbridge | £33 - £35.50 per hour
To assist the Redbridge Council and North East ...
- Team Manager - Experienced Team Manager required - SEND, Transitions, Adult Social Work Team
Waltham Forest | £38 - £42.50 per hour
Experienced Team Manager required with SEND, tr...