Back to job search
Experienced SW required to be working hybrid arrangements with remote working and working in office.
|Salary||£27 - £30 per hour|
- 1.Provide a high quality social work service for children and families in line with statutory requirements and departmental policies and procedures.
- 2. Provide high quality child and family assessments in relation to children in need, those who require protection or those who are looked after by the local authority.
- 3. To provide effective case plans for all children on your caseload and amend these when necessary. To regularly monitor and review the progress of young people.
- 4. Keep up to date and accurate records using the appropriate information technology.
- 5. Produce high quality written and verbal reports to a range of professional and legal forums.
- 6. Make professional decisions which comply with departmental policies and procedures and contribute to the priorities framework.
- 7. Participate in training as required in the overall interests of the service and as part of career development.
- 8. Participate in supervision, team meetings and the duty system within your team.
- 9. Respond in a clear and courteous manner to enquiries from the public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence or in face to face meetings.
- 10. Liaise effectively with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc. and with relevant colleagues in other divisions and council departments.
- 11. Understand and actively implement the council’s Equal Opportunities Policy in professional practice and service delivery