Back to job search
|Salary||£22 - £24.24 per hour|
- Have experience of statutory social work with children and families
- contribute to the adequate protection of children from harm by assisting in the assessment of risk, and the delivery of support services
- To be Primary Worker with case responsibility for Children in Need, Children
- Looked After by the Local authority, and when appropriate, Children in need of Protection
- For those working in Foster Care and Adoption Services to undertake comprehensive assessments of potential carers to ensure looked after children receive safe and enhancing family experiences
- To produce Assessments of Children in Need and their Families according to DoH
- Guidelines and timescales
- To provide reports for departmental meetings, LAC Reviews, CP Case Conferences, Legal Meetings, Permanence Planning Meetings and Court Hearings and attend these as required
- To work directly with children and their families, foster carers and permanent alternative carers to ensure the best interests of children are met.
- To manage any financial arrangements associated with allocated work
- To ensure that Statutory and Professional requirements are met in line with Legislation and DoH Guidance, this including adherence to National Standards in Adoption, Foster Care, and Residential Care
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 Reg...
- Early Years Practitioner
Camden Town | £13 - £14 per hour
To provide high quality integrated day care and...
- one to one Teaching Assistant
Southwark | £70 - £85 per day
A great opportunity has opened up for a strong ...