Back to job search
|Location||Southwark, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£25 - £27.27 per hour|
- 1.Provide focused and purposeful social work interventions, including dealing with a wide range of problems presented by children and young people facing crisis.
- 2.To take responsive action in accordance with the statutory provision and departmental policy/practice to ensure that individual needs are met.
- 3. To work within a systemic framework to provide a comprehensive and effective integrated social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner.
- 4. To be responsible for decisions on the assessment of individual needs and the provision of services at individual customer level. Decisions may have implications on the short and long term future of customers. 5. To ensure the co-ordination and completion of a strength based approach to assessment, the completion of outcome focussed support plans, to support individuals to be active and engaged within their local community and maximise their independence.
- 6. Work directly with service users and their families and/or carers undertaking clear and accurate strength based assessments, undertake interviews and observations and gather information to capture their voice and that of their family and/or carer
- 7. Use a variety of professional skills, including consultation (i.e. pre-referral work), identification, assessment, intervention planning / delivery, review, etc. to (a) promote effective partnerships between service users, their parents and practitioners who work with them and (b) achieve positive outcomes for vulnerable children, young people, adults and families/carers.
- 8. On the basis of assessed needs and risks, devise, implement and review outcome focussed care plans, including the development and management of protection plans within a child protection framework.
- 9. Manage a caseload of children and adults (0-25) as directed and organise and plan work activities prioritising tasks and responsibilities within appropriate statutory timeframes.
- 10. Ensure that statutory responsibilities are undertaken; including visiting, arranging reviews, reporting to the court. Delivering within timescales and meeting any other departmental or national performance targets.
- 11. Use Social Work expertise to provide reflective case discussion with practitioners and, if appropriate group work or other Social Work services, to individuals, families and other groups.
- 12. To work closely with other Departments, statutory and independent agencies to meet the complex needs of service users and families/carers within the community.
- SOCIAL WORKER-Experienced practitioner
Sefton, England | £27.57 - £30.57 per hour
Experienced practitioner with at least three ye...
- Occupational Therapist-Adults
Swindon, Swindon, England | £17.85 - £19.95 per hour
Experienced Occupational Therapist in Adult Soc...
- Social Worker - Adults- mental health
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England | £20.88 - £22.98 per hour
mental health social worker role in an integrat...