Back to job search
|Salary||£220 - £240 per day|
- Assess complex social care needs and provide support to vulnerable adults, which enable them to live healthily and independently.
- Develop support plans that gain commitment to solutions that drive the care required for each individual’s needs.
- Accountable for working within the statutory legal framework, policy and guidance and determining when the threshold for statutory intervention has been reached
- Work collaboratively building effective relationships with internal and external partnerships and stakeholders, and the voluntary sector to assist children and vulnerable people in gaining support for inclusivity from within the community.
- Accountable for conducting assessments and plan responses to safeguard a child or vulnerable adult include intervention as required.
- Develop a client centric approach which enables early intervention and prevention and increases independence.
- Pro-actively influences in a range of planning, decision making and case discussions inter-agency.
- Work with families, communities and individuals to help people age well supporting the Council’s wider strategic aims.
- Specific individual and shared targets and objectives are defined annually within the performance management framework.
- Locum ACT Pharmacy Technician
West Midlands | £17.50 - £26.00 per hour
Specialty: Locum ACT Pharmacy TechnicianStart D...
- Practice Supervisor Children's Services
Bradford | £35 - £39 per hour
To be accountable for the quality of practice, ...
- Social Worker All Age Disability Team
Calderdale | £22 - £25 per hour
The All Age Disability Team works with adults w...