Back to job search
|Salary||£23.81 per hour|
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of person centred, asset-based assessment and support planning principles for both individuals and carers.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant legislation regarding adult social care, including the Care Act 2014 and the Mental Capacity Act 2005.
- Detailed knowledge of long term conditions and Continuing Health Care (CHC) requirements and funding. Knowledge and understanding of Carers issues and the ability to carry out combined and or separate carer assessments.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of Adult Social Care funding, including personal budgets and Direct Payments.
- An understanding and proven ability of applying the principles of self-directed support with individuals and carers.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of universal services and how to access these.
- Ability to analyse and make a professional social work judgement supported by clear evidence and accurate recording.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and creatively, to develop and implement proactive and workable solutions for both individuals and carers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to present information appropriately.
- The ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with individuals and carers, taking into account their individual needs