Back to job search
|Salary||£38 - £41 per hour|
- This focused piece of work requires the candidate to have youth offending service experience, ideally at a management, QA or policy level
- As this will require liaison with senior management in partner agencies – experience of partnership working and well developed negotiation and influencing skills are desirable
- To review and refresh a range of youth offending policy and procedures
- To support the existing inspection preparation work that is in place
- To work with both operational and strategic staff and stakeholders to ensure policy and procedures are fit for purpose
- To secure up to date service level agreements where appropriate
- To develop new policy and procedures where necessary e.g. Children Looked after in the Criminal Justice System / Resettlement. Support:
- This role will report directly to the Service Manager with responsibility for the Youth Offending Team and a weekly touching base meeting will be scheduled.
- The post will work closely with the officer leading the inspection preparation work.
- Registered General Nurse
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 R...
- Locum ACT Pharmacy Technician
Essex | £21.00 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum ACT Pharmacy TechnicianStart D...
- Locum Band 8a Prescribing Pharmacist
Essex | £36.60 per hour, Benefits: 'Same Day Pay'
Specialty: Locum Band 8a Prescribing Pharmacist...