Back to job search
1. PURPOSE OF JOB
|Salary||£23 - £25 per hour|
1. PURPOSE OF JOB
- de a high level of project and administration support to the Community Resource Centres and Extra Care Commissioning Manager – including managing bespoke projects under the supervision of the Commissioning Manager, coordinating and minuting meetings.
- This role is in place to support the Community Resource Centre and Extra Care Commissioning Manager in ensuring that objects, timelines and deadlines of the projects are met.
- Transformation and redesign are key priorities for this role, as both the Council and CCG seek to develop innovative new solutions to the care the support for adults and older people. A key skill in the ability to develop relationships and bring together stakeholders across the whole system.
- To work with providers, including B&NES’s prime provider Virgin Care, to promote effective working relationships and maximise opportunities to enhance service provision and positive outcomes for local people
- Take responsibility for a range of services under general direction of a qualified professional in support of service delivery, applying knowledge and skills to a range of activities demonstrating understanding of the service area, relevant procedures and guidelines.
- Contribute significantly to the strengthening of existing internal and external relationships and partnerships, and forming new ones, through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be proactive and innovative in generating opportunities and project ideas on behalf of the Team, in line with the priorities laid out in the Service Plan
- Report as required to the Commissioning Manager and Key Stakeholders/Partners, on the progress of the Community Resources Centres and Extra Care services, and additional projects, advising on the outcome of the programmes and any any future actions or recommendations, as appropriate
- Promote and support the development of effective team working, within the Service, cross-council and with stakeholders and partners.
- Ensure equality of opportunity in all activities and to recognise diversity and equality within the workforce and ensure that the Council’s policies in this area, including compliance with the code of conduct, are communicated and acted upon.
- Utilise up to date mobile technologies to best effect to deliver an efficient and effective service.
- Used to working to deadlines and able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge and experience of an Adult Social Care
- Knowledge and experience of project management
- Ability to interpret and present statistical information.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – both written and oral
- Problem solving and organisation skills and able to work as part of a team
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 Reg...
- Early Years Practitioner
Camden Town | £13 - £14 per hour
To provide high quality integrated day care and...
- one to one Teaching Assistant
Southwark | £70 - £85 per day
A great opportunity has opened up for a strong ...