Back to job search
|Salary||£28 per hour|
- To be the lead professional and undertake the full range of social work tasks in the most complex of cases for adults needing care and support; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR)
- To bring together and coordinate the multi-disciplinary team around the adult, ensuring a multi-disciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding
- To establish, develop and deliver best practice collaborative working with other agencies, including integrated working with key partners
- To maintain and disseminate an excellent understanding of current research, evidence-based practice, policy, legislation and case law relating to providing care and support as well as safeguarding to adults
- To work with the Principal Adult Social Worker and Practice Educators to create Learning Teams and to lead in the redesign of adult social work
- To contribute to Task and Finish Groups set up to bring about sustainable improvements in the quality and effectiveness of practice and service delivery
- To ensure up-to-date and accurate case recording on the electronic client database and implement the Integrated Adult’s System within the team setting
- To provide high quality, timely supervision to a range of practitioners, particularlysocial work trainees and social workers; achieving an appropriate balance between reflective practice and accountability for performance standards
- Understand, promote and integrate into practice Council policies on valuing diversity and promoting equalities
- To deputise for the team manager and represent the team in a variety of settings/meetings
- To facilitate or chair a range of meetings, including the team around the adult, network meetings, team based learning sets and development days
- To promote and demonstrate the meaningful participation of adults, their carers’ and advocates in the process of APIR, in decision making and in shaping service delivery
- To support the Team Manager/Service Manager to reconcile policy and resources by delivering services within allocated budgets.
- Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist - OUTSIDE IR35
East London | £35 - £38 per hour
Specialty: Locum Band 6/7 Physiotherapist Star...
- Senior Social Worker - Childrens services
Southwark | £27.27 per hour
We are looking for a child focused and relation...
- Assessor Front door service for Adult Social care
Lambeth | £21 per hour
Front door service for Adult Social careTo scre...