|Salary||£32.00 - £35.50 per hour|
this post is required to cover a permanent absence in the team
1. To provide effective and high quality professional supervision to Social Workers, other Social Care Staff and students on placement; to maintain appropriate records and to apply the Professional Capabilities Framework and social work professional regulatory body Standards of Practice and Code of Conduct.
2. To promote collaboration between agencies and professionals and to work closely with those from other agencies at varying levels of seniority.
3. To support colleagues in other teams across the service where appropriate and required including supporting in their absence and providing support in their areas of expertise.
4. To deputise for more senior Leaders / Managers when required also acting as authorised signatory for services, staff and expenses and monitoring of team budget
5. Work as an autonomous professional leader within occupational and organisational policies and practice guidance. This will include interpreting and implementing service change and activities
6. Ensure that they and their teams practice in line with the relevant legislation, national and regional guidance and best practice research to inform their own practice and that of their team.
7. Oversee and support staff, providing guidance and direction in high risk and complex cases whilst ensuring robust governance arrangements are in place and monitored effectively.
8. To ensure all interventions embrace the principles of least restrictiveness, personalisation and social inclusion.
9. To organise local team meetings and develop/adjust local plans/strategies as necessary
10. To be part of the development of service standards and policy, to support service improvements in relation to Adult Learning Disability social care services and to support the delivery of the One Adult Social Care approach
11. To work closely with internal partners such as commissioning and commercial colleagues to inform future developments to deliver the best outcomes and opportunities involving learning disabled and autistic adults and for young people that will require support as an adult
12. To work closely with external partners including health partners and local communities to deliver the best outcomes and opportunities for learning disabled and autistic adults and for young people that will require support as an adult
13. Responsible for the quality assurance of statutory documents, submitting for appropriate approval when outside of their delegated responsibilities.
14. Be accountable for the performance of their team on an individual and team basis
15. Chair more complex MDT / Best Interest Decision / Safeguarding meetings and case conferences, this includes ensuring relevant documentation
- Social Work Practitioner (AMHP)
Liverpool | £35.00 - £40.50 per hour
AMHP Team - providing 24/7 statutory response t...
- Social Worker - Mental Health Adults
Lancashire | £35.00 - £37.50 per hour
*Please note that this role will require in-per...
- Social Worker-Fostering
Liverpool | £30.00 - £32.00 per hour
Experienced Social worker required for a superv...