As the PA to one of our biggest medical clients, some of your main responsibilities will be To provide and co-ordinate a full range of secretarial and administrative duties to support the Medical Director, You will also be required to develop agendas, take and transcribe notes and minutes as required, ensuring timely and appropriate follow up action. you will also be required:
• Arranging conferences, multi-organisation events, team meetings etc., using good organisational and problem solving skills
• May be required to support recruitment processes within team, e.g. preparation of paperwork, supporting interview processes
• Be flexible to cover/support other PAs or administrators with general duties as required on an ad hoc basis
• Required to arrange and organise meetings across organisations, often with a number of senior managers/Directors, so will need diplomacy and negotiation skills to secure mutually agreed outcomes.
• Develop good working relationships with Executive Directors, managers and administrative staff within the organisation and within external health and social care, voluntary and public sector organisations, as well as with other PAs and administrators within the organisation to develop an effective communication network
• Will be required to communicate with people at all levels within internal and external organisations, so will require tact and diplomacy to resolve complex diary management issues, transmitting difficult information when necessary
• May be required to contribute towards policy development in own area of expertise
Essential- (minimum 2 years)proven experience working with senior management/ directors - RSA 111 Typing/Word processing or equivalent -Proven use of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint as a
minimum - Experience of communicating and liaising with all levels of staff
desirable- Experience of working within the NHS - Experience of cross organisation working - Experience of working at Director level
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Stroke Services
Job locationWales | Job salary£27 - £30 per hour, Benefits: Travel / Accomodation
Our client in South Wales is looking for a Band...
- Registered General Nurse
Job locationDevon | Job salary
Day Webster are currently seeking Band 5 Regis...
- B6 + 7 Occupational Therapists - East London Local Authorities
Job locationEast London | Job salary£27 - £31 per hour, Benefits: 1 week notice
Local authorities around East London require 8 ...